Promotes use of the rich offerings of member libraries by highlighting their geographical proximity, diversity, and value.
Note: The Web User Group operates as an informal meetup group that is a subset of the Outreach Committee. Visit the Web User Group page for more information.
– Will Weaver, Chair (Reynolds)
– Samantha Guss (UR)
– Jen Thomas (UR)
– Molli Gonzalez (Brightpoint)
– Dora Byrd Rowe (UPS)
* For archived minutes prior to 2017 (including discontinued committee minutes), please visit the Archives page.
Duties of RALC Committee Chairs
- Contact all committee members for correct email and phone numbers. Update the RALC LibGuide with any new information.
- Attend RALC Board Meetings held in January, April and October each year. Take notes to present to your committee and give a report to Directors of your committee’s activities.
- Plan meetings:
- Send announcements of meetings via email
- Minutes of your meetings should be approved by members (email is fine) and posted on the RALC LibGuide.
- At the end of each meeting’s agenda, it’s good to have sharing and question time. Everyone learns from this.
- Review your committee’s mission and revise as necessary.
- Through your committee, decide what program to sponsor. RALC encourages one per committee per year.
- Complete a Program Proposal and send to RALC treasurer. This form is on-line at the RALC Web page and easy to complete.
- Send announcements to all committee members and Library Directors in plenty of time for planning.
- Print the Program Evaluation Forms and have all participants complete these. Turn in to RALC treasurer.
- After the program, complete the RALC Follow-up Program Report and present at the next Director’s Meeting.