RALC’s Professional Development Committee is excited to announce a March program that brings a unique and rich perspective to the issue of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility (DEIA) in the Richmond area.
- Title: Beyond Black History Month: Perspectives of DEIA in Richmond
- Purpose: To inform attendees of the diverse history of Richmond in hopes of building on that history in our area libraries.
- Moderator: Dr. Raymond Pierre Hylton
- Panelists: The Rev. Ben Campbell, Christy Coleman, BK Fulton, and Rebekah Pierce
- When: Wednesday, March 23rd from 2:00-3:30 PM
- Type of event: Panel Discussion with a Moderator
- Access: Virtual – Registered attendees will be sent Zoom link the morning of the event.
Attendees are asked to register by Monday, March 21st. Registration form can be found here. Please direct any questions to Pattie Sobczak at email@example.com.