RALC’s Professional Development Committee is excited to announce a March program that brings a unique and rich perspective to the issue of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility (DEIA) in the Richmond area.
- Title: Beyond Black History Month: Perspectives of DEIA in Richmond
- Purpose: To inform attendees of the diverse history of Richmond in hopes of building on that history in our area libraries.
- Moderator: Dr. Raymond Pierre Hylton
- Panelists: The Rev. Ben Campbell, Christy Coleman, BK Fulton, and Rebekah Pierce
- When: Wednesday, March 23rd from 2:00-3:30 PM
- Type of event: Panel Discussion with a Moderator
- Access: Virtual – Registered attendees will be sent Zoom link the morning of the event.